Let the Adventure Begin!

Hi everyone! I have had several requests from friends and family to keep them updated on our journey as we leave our hometown, travel cross-country, and live in our airstream. So, I decided that starting a blog would be the best way to do that! For those of you that might be reading this and don't know me well, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Rebecca, and my husband is Dalton. Dalton plays minor league baseball and is constantly moving and traveling. We decided that because of this lifestyle, it would make the most sense for us to have a home that could travel with us. We purchased a 1966 airstream, and with the help of some great family friends, we completely gutted it and have rebuilt and renovated it to fit our needs. It has been over a year in the making, and we are finally buttoning up the project and putting the finishing touches on our home. It feels surreal that all of the blood, sweat, and tears put into it has paid off & we are moved in! Follow along as we share some insight of our travels and tiny living.

xo, Rebecca

     

Comments

Popular Posts